Over time with the accumulation of dirt, debris, and allergens, air ducts can become littered. Despite what people might think, air pollution is both outdoors as well as inside the home. Indoor air pollution consists of the dust and contaminants that get trapped in your house’s ductwork. It is recommended that air ducts be inspected every 2 years, and cleaned every 5 years. At Better Clean USA, we guarantee only professional work, and we pledge that our duct cleaning will rid your ducts of debris, as well as drastically limit the amount of dust and allergens in your home by eliminating the opportunity for microbes, fungi, mold, dust, pollen, and pet dander to grow inside as well as flow through, your air ducts. Having your air ducts cleaned often not only improves the indoor air quality in your home, but also enhances the efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR AIR DUCTS NEED CLEANING:
- A recent infestation of insects
- Sudden onset of asthma
- Dust deposits on furniture, upholstery, and in the air
- Trouble breathing
- Darkening around the vent itself
At Better Clean USA, our dependable, vigilant, and professionally trained technicians use the following procedures:
- Better Clean USA technicians thoroughly inspect your home’s air duct system. Upon inspection, you will be informed of the specific duct cleaning services your home needs as well as the cost.
- Better Clean USA technicians clean all registers, grilles, and the entire air duct system using a powerful vacuum along with specialized tools.
- Areas will be zoned off as needed to ensure that the entire system is cleaned properly.
- All dirt and debris is removed to our containment system.
- Better Clean USA technicians will put the air duct system back together and clean up any remaining debris in the work area.
If you are looking to have your air ducts cleaned, give Better Clean USA a call. We look forward to serving you, satisfaction guaranteed!